The 360° feedback therefore has the following objectives:
- to increase awareness of the participants on their behaviors through the perspectives of other colleagues;
- to address a personalized action plan;
- to increase the company's knowledge for each participant.
Managers are the potential subjects of the process, i.e. people which manage human capital in Italy and abroad.
The process is made by the following steps:
- Start (kick off and identification of respondents)
- Implementation (compilation of individual questionnaires and reports)
- Actions for self-development (personalized training, interview with HR function, follow-up, etc ...).
In 2013, a total of three campaigns of 360° Feedback have been launched (two of which closed within the year) for a total of 370 participants; editions in English or French have been realized for 157 of these people.